From 8 Mb/s to 92.66 Kb/s can it be worse?

hello,

I never used Battlenet or even Call of Duty before, but after trying Warzone I was amazed how well gunplay is and I decided to buy core and I really understand why COD is so popular for all those years.

However, it’s beyond my understanding how terrible you are in update speeds. Once I connect to download - I get 5-8 Mb/s and it decreases, decreases and gets to ridiculous speeds of 1995 era. I did my research, so most people get some template from customer representative which does not solve anything, and finally - that poor soul buys VPN. Come on! The game is awesome, but you are ruining the customer experience with issues, that are logistics of updates. Its like seeing a state of the art super car with plastic hubcaps. Whoever reads this, please - go to your supervisor/manager and show some initiative to solve this! Hope you get promoted one day and we all stop thinking how come Steam/Ubi and other platforms solved this, while you lagging behind. I’ts not the cost issue, believe me…

1 Like

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Slow or Stuck Downloads