Free Hong Kong Blizzard

I have been buying Blizzard games since the 90’s but that ended when Blizzard decided Communist Dictators should control what can and cannot be said online. The tone def apology by J.Allen Brack and reduction in penalty for Blitzchung aren’t good enough.

J. Allen Brack stated,
“One of our goals at Blizzard is to make sure that every player, everywhere in the world, regardless of political views, religious beliefs, race, gender, or any other consideration always feels safe and welcome both competing in and playing our games.”

You know this statement includes murders and child molesters? But Blizzard obliviously does not care as long as they get payed?

Would you ban someone for saying, “Stop human trafficking and child molesters!” during an after match interview? I really want to know. The answer seems to be yes because you state you don’t want ANYONE to feel unsafe.

And yes I am comparing Communist to the aforementioned list of terrible people.

Brack ends his post with " At Blizzard, we are always listening and finding ways to improve—it is part of our culture. Thank you for your patience with us as we continue to learn."

If you don’t know communist are bad after 100+ years of them killing people in-mass I doubt your ability to learn anything.

If Blizzard thinks they can be neutral when it comes to communist then Blizzard is obviously run by useful idiots.

To top it all off I cant use certain words and link to a history web site (or even wikipedia) with info on genocides committed by communist.

Liberate Hong Kong, revolution of our age!

2 Likes