Fixed blizz app download!

Blizzard app went to sleep so i uninstalled the app. went to reinstall blizzard from the website. The file would load 75% then network error. I went into my chrome browser settings under the security tab and allowed battle.net for the automatic downloading and BOOM it downloaded. I wanted to post this because i have yet to see anyone find this solution yet. Meanwhile i’ll see you in the WARZONE!

5 Likes

Hey there,

It sounds like something may be blocking the download. Try this link.

Let us know how it goes!

54 Likes

it’s doesn’t worked! I have this problem too. I can dowload with 10mb/s but today my best is 400KB/s… Help please

1 Like

hey lemme help just use your phone as a hotspot and after a try or 2 it should download fully :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks that helped me so much!!!

1 Like

Hola @kaldraydis lo tienes para MAC?

1 Like

Yes but it will only work on 10.14 or lower. Mac OS 10.15 users will not be able to use this link. If you are on Mac OS 10.15 or later please refer to this post.

1 Like

Is there any way you can get the Battlenet app to download? Our family of 3 wanted to play Diablo tonight so I bought 2 games and installed the battlenet fine with those. On the 3rd PC, it’s nothing but Network errors on trying to install Battlenet. All 3 PC’s are Windows-10, 64 bit. I just bought 2 Diablo games that we now can’t play.

1 Like

thank you so much! it works

1 Like

Worked thanks a lot! took me a while to find this though.

1 Like

Worked Instantly. Thank you.

1 Like

That link really Works! Thank you (Y)

1 Like

download worked for me too… but it’s not the same file… 2.7Mo instead of 4.7Mo… is it still good ?

1 Like

Hey, all! I’ve closed this thread since we’re gathering reports of the Failed - Network Error. Please try the suggestions on this thread and if the issue persists after the suggestions, please report the main thread.