Fix The GAME PleaSe

Good Day/Night to who every read’s this. Next Game you’re Dev team makes stop sending to streamers, people looking to make cash off them in that form and start looking for True Gamers. That will tell you upfront what is wrong with your products. Now to the real task at hand: Hitboxes are way to big on this game and you all need to rethink this, Players still take damage even when not near it. Because some of your in-game characters are broken because of it. Stating with the Necromancers, Their Pop-up/DoT AoE’s hit you before there is an animation/icon ring to show where it is. Two: Take note, Minions do way to much damage in Pvp even if high stat’s. I don’t play necro but I can say this cause I am a PvP player in any game I look for.

Demon Hunters, also with an over extended hitboxes on all their skills and and their sentries don’t show up at all on screen. This is far to ridiculous and is been abused by how constantly they spam these skills.
Crusader’s show the most broken and extended hitboxes on the skill with the horse, the wave skill and their normal attacks.

Barbarian’s, this cuts the cake. Their Pull-in skill doesn’t show up at all in Pvp and is an instance pull. No notification, just instance pull. Their Jump skill hits you before they even move. The rush skill makes them Teleport at times and not dash at you…
Now I know your team rushed to push the game out there for quick cash and it worked, but THIS IS MY THOUGHTS ON WHAT TO DO. Stop releasing CONTENT and FIX the GAME FIRST, reliability is more Important than content. No one need no Hungering MoOn right now, we need stability FIRST. Next Game you all make, I 'm sure you all know who to look to for trust and not just to play a game , cause its a game. But to see what makes the game a game in the FIRST PLACE… I don’t want to make this no overlong blog, but I think you all should take note really to much people have invested money and time already in to your broken games. WHAT happen to when a game was made completed, nowadays its sent out broken, patch-to-fix and you all still dont get it right even if you take the time. Look at Wolcen, do you want your game to end-up like that…

Last NOTE’s: The Netcode of the game is inconstant, not stable and very, I repeat very Unreliable. Every PvP match I go into the game crash at least twice, your PvP map are glitchy. in the way that every sector sticks before it loads and I have a great gaming laptop. I like the game in some-ways, but good gosh the Broken Mecha is overbearing to play with. SO PLeASe FiX… Ingame Name: JeLLeNa, LvL 114 Wiz…