Fix the bug problem or shut down the service

The issue is about the classic Diablo 2 Asian Battlenet server.
It is not known whether the same problem is occurring in other regional battle nets.

However, on current Asian servers,
It is impossible to play Battlenet due to bugs 2 to 3 times an hour.
Your developer may already be aware of this issue. Many users have constantly pointed out problems and asked for patches, but you guys are ignoring them.
Let me explain the problem again. Please read it and fix the bug.

• If a malicious user upgrades the old version of rare items (boots) to the Horadrick Cube combination method,
    All users who were playing on the same IP on the BattleNet are disconnected.

• The character cannot play BattleNet for 15 to 20 minutes.

• All the data you played before you lost the connection will be lost. (Experience, items, quests, everything)

• I’d rather it disappear if I upgrade the old version of the item as before disappear.

• Even at this moment of writing, someone used a bug. I’m disconnected from BattleNet.

Many users now wonder if there is a developer in charge of Classic Diablo 2.
We’ve been neglecting the bugs in question for over a year, so we’ve come to believe there’s no one in charge.

If bugs continue to be left unattended like this, I think Classic Diablo 2 should rather end the service.

Hi,

This forum is for technical support… Classic Diablo II developers will not see your post.

According to Reporting Diablo II (2000) Bugs - Blizzard Support, the appropriate forum for reporting Diablo II (2000) bugs is General Discussion - Diablo 3 Forums but that forum is now locked and has been locked since the end of Sept 2021.

The most similar forum would be Classic General Discussion - Diablo 2 Resurrected Forums located on the Diablo II: Resurrected forums… and I see that you have already posted there about this issue; I do not know, however, whether Blizzard still monitors that forum for issues.

Regards.

Continuing the discussion from Fix the bug problem or shut down the service:

暗黑2亚服,KK66房间,密码123,刚开好3红门房间BUG了,有过一次回档但没给我钥匙回过来,房间崩溃进不去了,现在房间还在,有登陆不进的截图,该找哪处理?