Fan of Diablo? Join the community started for Immortal!

Discord invite code: discord.gg/PnxrJJA

Our aim is to provide important information, clan recruitment, guides, party finding, and more all in one convenient location for Diablo: Immortal. The release date has yet to be announced, but we are working on getting a community started so we will all be ready when it drops.

We play other games such as Diablo 2 LoD, Diablo 3, and more Blizzard games too. If you’re interesting in helping out just let me know, we could certainly use even more passionate individuals for our team! Thanks for your time and we hope to see you on Discord!

p.s. we have an idlerpg and fishy too!

Diablo immortal is and will be crap and that’s funny according to the Diablo 2 end user licensing agreement discord is a violation

Join our Discord and we can talk about it. :wink:

How does it violate Battle.nets EULA?

Go read the Eula and find out for your self

Do I read the Diablo II EULA like you said above? Because that would be very difficult because D2 doesn’t have an EULA. It has a Game License, Bnet has the EULA, and neither one mention Discord. Using social media as a D2 community isn’t a violation. If it was Glyph’s post would have been removed.

Yes, having an account on Facebook or whatever and an E-mail address is also in violation of the EULA by your logic lmao

It’s literally just a chat/communication platform

If you however mean those “discord gold” bots for trading some people tried to make, yeah that would be a violation.

1. Prohibited Commercial Uses: Exploit, in its entirety or individual components, the Platform for any purpose not expressly authorized by Blizzard, including, without limitation (i) playing the Game(s) at commercial establishments (subject to Section 1.B.v.3.); (ii) gathering in-game currency, items, or resources for sale outside of the Platform or the Game(s); (iii) performing in-game services including, without limitation, account boosting or power-leveling, in exchange for payment; (iv) communicating or facilitating (by text, live audio communications, or otherwise) any commercial advertisement, solicitation or offer through or within the Platform; or (v) organizing, promoting, facilitating, or participating in any event involving wagering on the outcome, or any other aspect of, Blizzard’s Games, whether or not such conduct constitutes gambling under the laws of any applicable jurisdiction, without authorization. Says it right here

Discord is not a violation, very specific activities performed on the site are. Huge difference.

What does any of those have to do with discord?

Discord is a chat app, it’s basically IRC but with voice chat.

Wow it’s right there in your face and you can’t figure it out discord is a exploit that is not allowed because blizzard can’t monitor people on discord and all it takes is somebody to say oh I’ll PayPal you for that item or I’ll give you FG for that item that’s why those third-party chat sites are not allowed you are only allowed to communicate on the platform battle net while using the platform battle net you guys want to use those third-party websites then go play on a private server This discussion is muted there is nothing to talk about anymore if you morons can’t figure it out then I’ll laugh when you’re crying to blizzard when Thay Ban you this discussion is muted there is nothing to talk about anymore

According to your understanding of the EULA we are not allowed to have or use a phone if we have a Bnet account.

You only play single player, right?

Sure, I can also just phonecall someone and say the same stuff. Or say it on skype, or whatever.

Your logic makes absolutely no sense. Unless you want to put cameras in your home and wiretap all your phones so that Blizzard can monitor all your communication, you might as well ban yourself now, filthy exploiter.

By the way… Hey Blizzard! I use Discord, IRC, TeamSpeak, Steam Chat, Facebook, What’sapp, Telegram… Ban me!

Q.E.D.

Rhykker posted some more information about immortal a couple days ago, strong thoughts of maybe a release date at blizzcon coming up. Really hoping to see some Diablo 2 announcements.

Perhaps would like to see some mobile view improvements on the forums here too.

Spam the in game chat with this 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Also Xi the Pooh, Free Honk Kong, Mei Stands for Honk Kong Thats right support HONG KONG

NO ONE PLAYS GAMES ON PHONES, glyph! Blizzards costumers have already stated they do not want a blizzard game on a phone.

It’s the largest entertainment industry on the planet, worth well over 100 billion a year.

Nice to meet you, I’m no one.