False Ban Modern Warfare

Hi team,
Please assist me with my recent ban. Need to know the reason why I was banned in the first place. I’m no hacker or cheater nor did I verbally abuse anyone. In fact, my recent games from today I was not on the mic or chat box. I spend good money on this game. No point in cheating and wasting my hard earn money. I’m in hopes that your team can help and assist me on this matter as well as letting me know what I need to do on my end to resolve this.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

GUYS! MY BANNED HAVE BEEN LIFTED!!! I CAN PLAY NOW!!!

2 Likes

Hey, CSuave! You will want to contact Activision in regards to the actions taken. Blizzard does not manage or action Modern Warfare accounts. All actions that are taken are implemented by Activision.
https://support.blizzard.com/article/000186617

Appreciate the link. As many users had gone through the trouble and received similar response. Unfortunately, with all the trouble in the end, is an unjust result without repercussion. I thank you for your time. If you find reasonable resolution to this issue please share it with the community. Once again I thank you for your time.

CSuave contact with Activision has no sens…
After many hours I was able to contact Activision. Unfortunately, the agent only gave me a message from the website: " Temporary and permanent suspensions from all game modes are final and are not subject to review. Activision Support cannot assist with or answer questions about enforcements". Finally, he added to contact Blizzard. I think probably there is no solution of this problem…

Got banned as well for no reason at all.

The run around. Respect and care is not in their dictionary. The only way is to move is forward. Now, I’ve signed a petition which may or may not help with the cause. It is something. Voicing and advocacy is key as well. Good luck, solution will come soon.

Tried and failed to get a response from Activision, is there anyway i can get a refund from Blizzard on this. The ban prevents me from even playing single player.

They are not willing to help, i got perma ban as well for no reason. Made a new account, only to realize that i have also been Ghost Banned. It just unlocked, after 9 Days. My hope, is that Blizzard will refund my game. So i can play something else.