False Ban Account

Good day to all, today I received a notification that I received an account blocking, I want to appeal it, because I did not use any third-party programs and did not break the rules, I paid for the game and played only with my hands on pc and mobile.

3 Likes

Haha same here, played the game, at work, in the morning and night and paid a lot of orbs and now it say I can’t login…wtf blizzard is that how you earn money? Suspend ppl after they have paid so much? Can you please fix my account?

3 Likes

Banned on 2 accounts… Made a fresh account and also banned

1 Like

same with me. Not only do they not tell you why you were banned, (but I am going to bet it was false reporting in the library), but they then tell you to appeal the ban and make it purposely confusing so you don’t actually do it. Imagine having such a woke reporting system that is secretly that toxic, ie enables a bully culture of false reporting that actually works because they don’t know how to vet the report filings

2 Likes

Same issue here, I have had a ticket in for over 24 hours now. No email, no explanation, just you can’t play.

2 Likes

Same here, no email, no answer

2 Likes

Same i have been suspended no email and definitely no just cause. I have given blizzard money and ill be getting it back from google

1 Like

Unless this is taken care of and fixed whichi doubt at this point

Same, banned for playing a lot. Massive account ruined. Unable to play online again unless I buy this game for a 6th and 7th time. Not happening activision. Way to make sure your longtime customers dont EVER buy from your company again. I’ll get my money back. PUTS on $ATVI

1 Like

Good luck getting a reply here, they havent even been responding to actual tech support in weeks.

I constantly see people false reporting “bots” for people who are just standing still farming efficiently instead of running around like children. I have constantly tried to explain the logic of how you can play the game and not move your character but unfortunately there are a lot of children/immature player’s that dont understand basic logic. Ive also explained that unless they have somehow accessed that particular players inputs they have no proof to backup their claims. Its unfortunate that intelligent players are getting banned for this while chat is full of sexual predators making inappropriate comments to children

1 Like

Apologize that I maybe that immature keep “false” reporting bot player in this game.

And I may missed your numerous explanation. Could you kindly help me understand why the below actions is more efficient to gain exp. / items?

• More than half an hour standing on the same spot and keep waving primary attack.
  • 30 mins could do a lot of Activities under Codex and gain more exp more than just standing there kill mobs.
  • Already enough Monster Essenes to submit , back to the town!
  • Still cannot imagine people sitting there for 30mins and keep holding one button with a finger. Must busy on something else with the other hand.

Thanks

1 Like

So, don’t you have a spoon that can press the button? Is a spoon third-party software? If not, why should standing there and auto-attack with a spoon be considered cheating? Is a spoon mentioned in the Term of Use for banning people? If not, what is the reason for banning people?

1 Like

hahaha, here we go.
Spoon! Wish Blizzard gonna do some promotion with some kitchen ware.
Next Blizzcon, don’t say " Don’t you guys have phones?" say “Don’t you guys have spoons?”

2 Likes

It’s really simple: let’s say I was going to binge watch a netflix series. Now consider that the blizzard game we play is so easy that I can farm exp / items at 80% efficiency by standing still in the right spot and just mash my ability buttons without even moving my mouse when done in a party of 4. Now realize there are many of those “right spots” in the library. Then you come into the library and report us all for botting, and instead of Blizzard admitting that they created this environment and do not have the tools to distinguish between a bot and someone watching netflix, just as you did not, instead we all then get banned for no valid reason

I wonder how many of you were “Farming” in the library lol. BTW, even if you using a controller with a turbo button, keyboard and mouse with macros or any other form of hardware/software your are still EXPLOITING THE GAME. lol enjoy your bans. Btw to the one who has tried multiple accounts, that one is called a hardware ban, buy a new phone or computer. Stop cheating and it wont happen guys.

1 Like

Pretty transparent gloat. You didn’t report people for “turbo buttons”. You reported people because when you went to the library, everyone was higher paragon than you. That is where all of the most active players in the game culminated, not just the bots. It was the only place in the game on most servers where you could find 4-man exp farming groups in the open world. Not you nor blizzard had the tools to actually distinguish between a bot and someone watching netflix. The difference is, you didn’t want to distinguish

2 Likes

Im sorry, I wasn’t sure if this was directed at me or not. However; I will say that I have not and don’t report the people in the library even though I find these people complaining about breaching the ToS funny. The fact that you think Blizzard doesnt have the tools to figure out if it is a person using hardware or bots is funny as well as you are sadly misinformed. Lastly, NO ONE stands still in 1 spot for 12 hours + pressing the exact same buttons over and over and over again watching netflix lol. Stop trying to defend and make excuses for the cheating lol.

Lol? You’re pushing 20 “bot” posts in the tech support forums, but never reported someone in the library. Not being able to own it doesn’t really help your point. Neither does the 12+ hour scenario you described because in the case of people getting banned by mass false reporting, that is not what we are talking about. I was watching netflix on my other monitor 7 hours at a time max, still got banned. This game has no anticheat software, no way to detect these “turbo buttons” that played no role in who got banned.

The thing is, I wouldn’t go back to the game anyways at this point. Half my friends list of what were the most active players are now either banned or not playing; People are telling me you can barely do a dungeon anymore because it requires 4 people. So enjoy the weird gloat flex on what is now a dead game

2 Likes

Sounds like exactly what happened to me. Paid for a bunch of Legendary Crests and orbs, then next day suspended with no email and a canned response that states my account is Permanently Suspended. Might as well have said we have your money and we will keep it now.