Failed to authenticate 2.51 Warcraft III Classic

Hi, I wanted to tell you the problem I have. I bought the pre-purchase of Warcraft III Reforged. I have installed Warcraft III Classic, but when adding the keys, it does not let me identify myself through BattleNet, putting the following error: Failed to authenticate 2.51

Pd: I had to use google translator. Since English is not my native language. Sorry if there is something you do not understand.

16 Likes

I’ve got same problem.

1 Like

Having same issues…

same… 2 day i try, i post many time but all time deleted i dont know why…

2 Likes

if we group In one forum they might see it and fix it faster.

Howdy!

All of the reports I can see with this error are coming from our EU region. We are currently investigating a connection issue for all titles including consoles in the region. When investigating this issue today we believe this error is related. Not to fear our team is working hard to narrow down this issue and get it resolved as fast as possible!

Thank you!

Got the same problem : < It’s so frustrating !

Not really fun when you spend 40 bucks non refundable and cant authenticate my purchase. LETS GO BLIZZARD.

1 Like

Hey Blizzard. It’s the third day and im still not able to play Warcraft 3 classic.
Always the same issue: Failed to authenticate 2.5.1

2 Likes

Hi everybody!

Same problem since yesterday: “Failed to authenticate 2.51”!
Quite frustrating indeed.
I hope Blizzard can find the problem and solve it quickly!

Best regards,

dJux

1 Like

Howdy!

The connection issue impacting our EU region is still actively being investigated. It is a top priority for us to get resolved as soon as possible. Sadly I do not have any additional information to share yet.

Thank you.

1 Like

Same problem here, i’m in EU so, i’m waiting blizzard’s fix

I have problem - FAILED TO AUTHENTICATE 2.51. I buyed WC3 Reforged and I can’t play classic Warcraft 3, why?

1 Like

3 day without fix… it’s too long

1 Like

This is actually day 4 …

1 Like

yeah ıts getting annoying really pls solve that blizzard

1 Like

Same here, pls give us some info ? All my friends play BETA and WC3 and i am waiting 4 days for some info from BLIZZ ?

2 Likes

Houston do we have any support to help us ?

Get your info right blizzard, im not from EU and the last 5 days got this error every time i open the game, and to make it even more infurating all my friends have access to the beta while i cant get to either of the versions, blizzard please, one of my friends literally got reforged gifted 3 days ago and had instant access to the beta, i am still waiting to at least open the classic one
and if i misspelled something, so be it, english is not my first language

wc3 classic has been down SINCE TUESDAY

1 Like