Extreme lag while playing battlegrounds

I didn’t see a recent post about this, but since the most recent patch on may 9th 2022 to hearthstone the game lags an absurd amount. The game mode has had a fair amount of lag for a while now, but it’s been bearable and hasn’t been too limiting. However now when I press the roll button there’s a delay of several seconds, when I play a triple there’s the same delay before I get the discover spell in hand. Basically any in game actions have a delay of a few seconds. There’s also a recurring but seemingly random issue of minions moving themselves around and being unable to drag some minions certain directions. A recent example of this I experienced was after positioning and waiting for combat I sat for 15 seconds and my bannerboar didn’t put a gem on one of my minions, I thought it was a visual bug, but after a few of my minions died in combat suddenly my quilboar and banner boar where suddenly in a different order. If there’s anything I can try on my end I’d love to know, otherwise I would very much appreciate it if any of the issues could be fixed. And thank you for reading this long post.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.