Extending the WoW profile mythic+ Season Endpoint

Extending the WoW profile mythic+ Season Endpoint to include the best run for each dungeon and for both Tyrannical and Fortified. Currently It’s just returning a random(?) set of (im assuming most recent) best runs. Given there are currently 8 dungeons in rotation, I’m expected to always get 16 runs, 8 for Fortified and 8 for Tyrannical. I’m ok with runs not being included if there is no recorded data about it, but in these cases I know that every run should be there.

For example, I tried fetching one of the leaderboard characters:
https://eu.api.blizzard.com/profile/wow/character/draenor/iamthedragon/mythic-keystone-profile/season/11?locale=en_US

12 runs
23-11-23 - 24 - Tyrannical - The Everbloom                            - Timed: false - Rating: 164.51 - Spec: Augme
22-11-23 - 24 -  Fortified - Throne of the Tides                      - Timed: false - Rating: 162.04 - Spec: Augme
18-11-23 - 22 -  Fortified - Dawn of the Infinite: Murozond's Rise    - Timed: false - Rating: 164.43 - Spec: Augme
25-11-23 - 26 - Tyrannical - The Everbloom                            - Timed:  true - Rating: 212.16 - Spec: Augme
24-11-23 - 26 - Tyrannical - Waycrest Manor                           - Timed:  true - Rating: 213.14 - Spec: Augme
18-11-23 - 22 -  Fortified - Throne of the Tides                      - Timed:  true - Rating: 184.76 - Spec: Augme
26-11-23 - 25 - Tyrannical - Dawn of the Infinite: Murozond's Rise    - Timed:  true - Rating: 205.40 - Spec: Augme
24-11-23 - 27 - Tyrannical - Atal'Dazar                               - Timed:  true - Rating: 220.68 - Spec: Augme
18-11-23 - 20 -  Fortified - Darkheart Thicket                        - Timed: false - Rating: 164.17 - Spec: Prese
26-11-23 - 26 - Tyrannical - Darkheart Thicket                        - Timed:  true - Rating: 212.85 - Spec: Augme
24-11-23 - 27 - Tyrannical - Black Rook Hold                          - Timed:  true - Rating: 220.34 - Spec: Augme
24-11-23 - 26 - Tyrannical - Dawn of the Infinite: Galakrond's Fall   - Timed:  true - Rating: 213.54 - Spec: Augme

And it only contains 12 runs… At the top of my mind I can spot Fall for Fortified missing.

In other cases I’ve gotten 15 runs, all 16 should be there. But it did want to include a 0 score run over any of the other timed runs.

2 Likes

It’s not random, it’s still the best timed/untimed runs for each of the dungeons, if such exists. The endpoint never changed to support the Tyrannical/Fortified split with Shadowlands Season 2. This was an item brought up then, and so far has not been addressed.

This would be highly appreciated, Blizzard, as the current API isn’t useful in the modern M+ world. Having output reflect the current reality of M+ requirements would be ideal.

1 Like

Improvements to this endpoint would be fantastic, minimally looking for it to always return the runs that are contributing to a player’s current mythic + score. Optimally some way to get additional runs would be a big win as well.

1 Like