[EU] Can't login to battle.net desktop app

Hi, since yesterday evening I can’t login to the battle.net desktop app.

The day before yesterday it worked completely fine, I haven’t changed anything on my system.

I tried all the recommended fixes, nothing worked.

Anyone has any ideas ?

Thank you!

5 Likes

I have same issue - are you getting error code - blzbntbgs000003f3 as well?

I’m not getting any error message. The loading wheel just keeps on spinning when I press “login” but it never logs in. Just keeps on spinning.

Same thing happening to me, last night the game disconnected twice, the first time I could get back, but after the second disconnect, nothing. It has been just loading, and even on the website i get timed out message sometimes.
I tried to send a ticket and got this:
You can’t submit this ticket.

An error has occurred. This may be a temporary error, so please try again later.

I got in a comp match 5 minutes ago, and got disconnected now :smiley:

I got same error… BLZBNTBGS80000011

1 Like

Same error. Traceroute and WinMTR said my request stop at et-0-0-2-br01-eqla1.as57976.ne t (137.221.65.68).

Same exact thing happened to me, disconnected me twice, first time i could log back in second time i get this error BLZBNTBGS80000011.

https:// pastebin. com/8S4MTDF1

Same here (Hungary btw)

Reinstalling doesn’t help

1 Like

Same here to, in the morning couldnt log in, reinstalled it worked for a while, dropped out of the game and cant log in ever since. Last night i was playing and it was ok.

Yeah, Hungary too. With Telekom doesn’t work, with mobile internet it works on my mobile.

Same here, with cellulat network it works perfectly, but with telekom there is no connection

FINAL EDIT:

Desktop app functions now via ISP.

Thank you and good luck guys!

==================================

EDIT:

Desktop app ONLY works while connected to mobile hotspot.

Tracert from both cable and mobile looks OK.

==================================

Same here, cannot go online with the desktop app.

Relogging, same issue: error BLZBNTBGS80000011.

The the link provided in the error does not work: “This site can’t be reached”.
Blizzard . com login impossible too.

11 hours old post.

HELP!

Tracerout: ae1-br01-eqch2.as57976.ne t here stops the connection. Support and other sites with this connection is unreachable for us. Seems the forum have other route. :slight_smile: IP address 137.221.65.68 Organization: Blizzard Entertainment, Inc Location is Country: United Kingdom (GB). Maybe this is the brexit? :smiley:

Same here (Hungary), and more help ling does not work either. BLZBNTBNA00000A8D (1118)

Try to use a VPN. Maybe they banned hungary or telekom… With a vpn its fine for me. :slight_smile:

Desktop app functions now via ISP.

Thank you and good luck guys!

I’m still getting the same error

Try another country with the vpn. :slight_smile: