Essence Transfer (Shield) Necromancer

Unable to do any essence transfer for my necromancer for the shield.

Server: Verathiel

144 Likes

Up. Same issue and im bugging whenver i tap on the burning pyre shield. Screen turns black

19 Likes

I am also facing the same issue as this guy. Unable to use the Essence’s Inherit function on shields/off-hands. All other gears are working fine except shields/off-hands. This issue is a class (NECROMANCER) issue because I asked other classes and theirs are working fine.

Server: Blood Raven
Class: Necromancer
Level: 60 (61)

15 Likes

Have the same issue when changing class from wizzard to Nec today. Sheild problem, not able to extract or inherit, showing a gear essence of “8% inflicted damage during conjuration of light will be transformed to shiled value once the status has expired. The maximum that can be transformed is equivalen to 20% of yyour maximum life” in white color.

13 Likes

same here. got a crusader skill instead.

8 Likes

Having the same issue on azmodan server.

2 Likes

Same here. Server Anu. Cant transfer off hand essence bcos of pyre’s allure bug

3 Likes

Same issue blood raven server

1 Like

same issue,just update and cant transfer

Same issue verathiel necromancer

Same issue. Bloosworn server.

1 Like

Necro class. Shield inheritance bug

똑같은 문제입니다. 화면이 검게 변합니다

Same issue with my Necromancer and the essence/inherit function.
Necromancer - Bēowulf, Server: Baal

This is legiti cant transfer essence

2 Likes

Can verify this bug as it also occurs on mine. Essence extraction and inheritance working fine on other equipment types. Peth server.

1 Like

I got the same bug. I can do essence transfer on other equips except for the shield. Kinda annoying because I need to transfer essence from PvE to PvP all the time, now I’m stuck.

Same issue on my necromancer, server ANU… Blizzard please fix this asap…!!! Now I cant use my shield for PVP!!

Same issue with mine. Hope this could get fixed soon.

It shows [ESSENCE] PYRE’s ALLURE as extractable.

“8% inflicted damage during conjuration of light will be transformed to shiled value once the status has expired. The maximum that can be transformed is equivalent to 20% of your maximum life” in white color.

I don’t have that shield in my inventory. I can’t scroll down further and unable to inherit anything on the shield.

1 Like

same problem. bugs at the world chat when people sharing their gear, i click the shield and can’t close it, must restart the game. Now just realized can’t inherit the skill for shield