Error code #x422b6d5a1974033a2

I get this error code anytime I launch the game. It has my named as signed in in the top right, but I can’t progress. It automatically tells me it cannot connect to the servers. I can’t even play campaign or get to the menu whatsoever.

1 Like

Hi,

You need to report the error to Activision Support… Blizzard does not provide in-game support for MW 2.

See this post for details.

I had the same problem.
I play from germany. At first i selected the region to America instead of Europe it started - but just once.
Second time i used a mobile hotspot instead of the home network - that was good for like 3 limes, than i had the same error.
Third time i simply deleted the COD folder with my setup form documents folder - that one let me log in for like 6 times, but now not even that helps.
Im on that point that i thinking about refunding, i feel like i saw the start screen more than i atcualy played :frowning:

P.S. : I also reported the error towards support, and I had no responce at all.

3 Likes

I am having the same problem. I have reinstalled the game, changed regions, run as administrator and still no luck. Haven’t been able to play the game once yet… Not happy

1 Like

Try to delet the Call of Duty folder from documents, that was the olny thig helped me. You will lose your settings, and you wont be able to skip the intro.

Hey there,

When it comes to Call of Duty, Blizzard Technical Support is only able to offer support for install and patching. For any Call of Duty game client technical or account issues, refer to Activision Support.

If the issue is affecting Modern Warfare II specifically, refer to Activision’s Support page for Modern Warfare II.