Error code BLZBNTBGS000003F8

I keep getting this error code i have tried everything to fix it and it is happening to a lot of PC players. I have read a lot of threads and Blizzard reply’s that it is not the PC app but it is something in your app that is causing this. I played the game for a long time with no issues then after one of the updates this started. It is the only online game that i have issues with. I have all new equipment (modem, router etc.) so do not even reply that it is a hardware issue. This game has made a lot of money and it seems not enough is being put into it to fix these bugs and game issues. I need a fix!! COD modern warfare

11 Likes

Hey, JohnnyBgood! This is a common error on the forums, but it is not one of our errors. This error happens within the Call of Duty game and caused by connection issues to the CoD servers. It is outside of Blizzard’s technical support. Technical support can only assist with installation and patching issues for our partnered games. Here’s our post going through our support for CoD in more detail.

If you’d like to bug report this to have our application team look into the issue, I suggest posting this on the #bug-report forums instead.

bro me pasa lo mismo , te dieron alguna solucion?

1 Like

as always its not blizard problem its cod problem

then why the hell it keeps says you have been disconnect from blizzard server

you are partners in it so press of them to solve it at least in our behalf be the good guy here

cod cant be reached at all they are useless tech support

since wz was launched i couldnt play any more on the eu server at all, if i log in to the game after couple mint’s i get disconnected, only us server i can still sometimes log in and play

and no one cares at all

7 Likes

Arkan,

We’ve forwarded feedback that the error message could be more clear, but unfortunately it is incorrect and as a result we can’t help with it. Activision knows better than us what things will cause connection problems with their games. Ultimately it’s not up to us to help fix connectivity issues that you experience while playing this game since it’s not our game. We are simply a platform provider for this game - we get the data to your PC.

Caterpepi already posted the link regarding our scope of support, but here it is in case you missed it. At this point your only recourse is going to be working with Activision to correct any connectivity issues with the game.

1 Like