Error Code BLZBNTAGT00000BB8

it seams same problem issue is already more then 8 mouths and no one trying to fix it … battle net say that they can help you only with launcher not the game it self okay cool understand ,now problem is with the launcher and they still dont try to fix it they give you some info how to fix it … when they should work on it … normal people who dont work with them find faster how to fix an issue and then battle net ignors it and leaves it how it is… same bug same problem … for 8 mouths or even more… i just dont get how they work or why should i have battle net in my pc…

getting same cold war keeps crashing started last night and today kicks me out to desktop try to scan and repair BOOM 98% something went wrong lets try again quite annoying

1 Like

having the same fkn problem wow we on season 5 come on fix this crap

1 Like

Same problem - “repair” scan takes forever then craps itself. Drivers are updated and vpn is turned off. Can we get this issue resolved!

I’ve been away for quite a while and I’m having this issue as well. I’ve tried all suggestions that are advised but its still keeping me from logging in

Same problem. I’m having this issue as well. I tried everything and i can’t play it

Same problem here, tried all the steps (drivers updated, re-install game, etc, etc) and nothing helps, very frustrating…game worked great before latest update

Love too see there is no response from Blizz on this, Guess we just dont play??

I have the same problem I was pkaying cod warzone the play don t appear I close the game and begin scan and doesn t stop they give me the problem it is the second time they appear what is the solution for this error?

Yep me too. Was playing and the game froze and crashed. Sure enough I did the scan and repair, then the update box popped up. Tried to update and it failed with that BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 message. Tried to uninstall and reinstall the Battle.net app but still get the same errors. Wondering if we will get extra days on the battle pass for lost play time…probably not.

2 Likes

got the same problem is there any fix for it the exact same thing happend to me a day ago

1 Like

And why dose battle net take so long to reply or anything like damn its been a day already

1 Like

Probably because they don’t yet know what they did to break it. Consoles is one thing but PCs a whole different animal. I wish we had the option to update or not or do it manually.
I’ve been fighting issues since day 1 on this Mac Book Pro and this game. I’m running an i9 processor, 64 gigs of RAM, AMD Radeon Pro 5500M. I realiaze the graphics card might be a little under spec but this is a killer machine and yet crashes and other issues still plague me.

same thing here. waiting on a scan only to have it fail is frustrating as fuk

So I bit the bullet and did the reinstall. Amazingly it worked and added two new panes in the game choice menu. So all of my settings remained and it seemed to play a little smoother than before. Need more testing but I think its going to work…until the next update.

DeadDude did you reinstall Battle.net or the game?

My husband, step-son, and I haven’t been able to log in to the battlenet app for 3 days at this point. We have literally done every single troubleshooting step and it still won’t work.

1 Like

hey original poster when you reinstalled the game did you lose all your progress in zombies, multiplayer, campaign, or gun progression?

thank you

I am having the same issue i always have issues with blizzard I uninstalled the game twice and reinstalled and nothing works. any other suggestions?

If you search the error on the forum, the staff has answered with steps you can use for troubleshooting many times.