ERROR BLZBNTBGS000003F8 Desperate for help

So I have been getting this message at random intervals while playing either MW and now while playing cold war. I have tried all the current reset this that and everything. I have tried with my antivirus uninstalled and literally everything else disabled. This doesnt seem to be an internet outage as other things contine to function. Help before I heave this PC into the yard. Thanks for any ideas.

1 Like

I’m having the same problems, I used to be able to play for about 2 hours but now I can’t even start a game, any solutions?

ive got nothing but dissapointment, was just playing WZ for about 10 min feeling good then bam, game over same message again.

same :frowning: this is so frustrating cause it feels like money going to waste when i can’t even play the game everyone else is playing. first it was frustrating, now it is just depressing

I get this error non stop now. Can’t even load up 1 game.

pow… achei que era o unico!!!
Não compro nada da blizzard mais!!!
ero ja sei de cabeça
blzbntbgs000003f8 kkkkkkkkkkkk em 5 /5 min… esse erro maldito… ja virei um expert em entrar no windows defender add as portas utp e a outra lá… acho q so vou desinstalar e entrar com ação contra a blizzard

Sadly the same thing is happening to me. I cant even play for 5 minutes without getting the error code and having to close cold war

1 Like

Macfly,

If you are also disconnecting from the battle.net application when this happens, that’s an issue we’re investigating at this thread.

Note that not all of these disconnections are the issue above. If you are ONLY disconnecting from the game, you need to contact Activision for help as they’d be the best people to help you figure out a connection error with their game.

Editing message/closing thread: To keep reports centralized, if you are having the first issue, please discuss this problem at that link. If your problem is exclusive to Call of duty, please use the other link to contact Activision.

I have the same problem on pc, since the launch it has been impossible to play, I have only been able to complete less than 10 games, the cuts are constant, I have tried everything I find in the networks, dns changes, vpn, network drivers update , everything and nothing, we need a solution