Error BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 occurs

Trying to update Diablo III using Battle.net app and error BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 occurs. I have tried all suggested steps and nothing is working.

1 Like

I"m having the same issues with Warzone, It said I had to update the game and error BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 occurs tried all suggestion and the problem still persists.

5 Likes

I also am having problems with the blizzard downloader. Error BLZBNTBTS00000029. Tried all suggested steps and still no go.

I also am having problems with the blizzard downloader. Error BLZBNTBTS00000029. Tried all suggested steps and still no go, I am getting very frustrated.

Também estou tendo problemas.

Não consigo abrir o Call os Duty WARZONE.
Ele começa uma ATUALIZAÇÃO e em seguida VERIFICA ARQUIVOS DO JOGO.
Dá erro BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 e continua a verificar arquivos novamente.

Hey there,

Please try uninstalling all versions of Diablo 3, then reinstall a fresh copy of the game to a new folder. This normally resolves the error code ending in BB8.

Let us know how things go. Cheers!

Worked like a champ Kaldraydis - thanks

I’ve run into this error trying to update World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Classic today. I have followed all troubleshooting steps and my firewall is turned off now. I uninstalled WOW TBC Classic and reinstalled. After this, it says it requires an update. When I performed the update, it keeps giving the same error. Looking at the Security History in McAfee, it lists a blocked instance for each time I attempted to update. It says “Suspicious incoming network connection blocked” then gives the source IP address and port #. So I turned the firewall all the way off but it still does the same thing when I attempt to update. Now, when I click Update in Battlenet, it will say “updating” and then almost immediately go to “Scanning” then back to “updating” and “scanning” again. Uninstalling and reinstalling does not work either. Really frustrating. Please help. Thanks!