Error 1 on Launch - AMD Cards with Recent Drivers

Heya Folks!

We’re looking into a crash that has been reported regularly over the past couple months, and needed a bit more information to figure out why it’s happening for you all.

At this time, our Quality Assurance team needs MSInfo and DXDiag files from players who are having this problem. If you want to help us solve this problem, please create those after experiencing an Error 1 crash.

Once you have them, attach them to an email with this information:

To: techinfo@blizzard.com
Subject: Attn: Drakuloth - AMD Error 1

If you add some text to the body, it will decrease the likelihood that spam detection rejects your email.

Please note: This inbox is not monitored and we do not perform support from it. It is only used for collecting files. Any unrelated issues or troubleshooting requests will not receive a reply.

Once you’ve sent that information in, you should be able to work around the issue by using the steps below:

Thanks for taking the time to help us look into this!

2 Likes

I got this whenever I open Battle.net in windows Event Viewer
"Faulting application name: Battle.net.exe, version: 1.20.3.11943, time stamp: 0x5e82b31d
Faulting module name: atidxx32.dll, version: 26.20.15019.19000, time stamp: 0x5e59a386
Exception code: 0xc000041d
Fault offset: 0x000128d2
Faulting process id: 0x4214
Faulting application start time: 0x01d614a81dbbae85
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Battle.net\Battle.net.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\u0352369.inf_amd64_275818c45a90b362\B352355\atidxx32.dll
Report Id: 6b9aca04-0374-4e9f-a398-27b772f4fdc8
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID: "

after doing an update to AMD version 20.4.1 all seems good and working now

1 Like

i get that when i try to play diablo 2 on windows 10 and i submitted a ticket on it. i dont have a battle.net app on my computer though. any suggestions

hey is there any way you can unlock my account? since nobody is answering my ticket its going on 3 day now

For me issue appeared after update to driver version 20.2.2.

The issue was successfully fixed by updating to driver version 20.4.2.

ERROR CODE - blzbntbgs800000112

I just bought a a prebuilt . That has AMD 5800 and I tired to log into battle net that it gave me that error . And took me offline . So I’m trying to find the reason of that buys I’m think it might be this ? Am I right? What can I do so it wouldn’t happen again . Best regards

1 Like

Hey folks,

This was fixed a long time ago and we simply forgot to unsticky it. Sorry for the confusion. Please feel free to update your AMD drivers and it should fix the issue if you’re still having it. If not, you may be having a different crash error so follow this troubleshooting and post a new thread or contact us if you need more help.