Erroc Code BLZBNTBTS00000011

I have been trying to install Battle.net and other games from the website. Went and downloaded the battle net setup executable and immediately upon starting the battle.net-Setup.exe, I got an error window. The window tells me this, “We couldn’t verify a digital signature. Follow the steps in this support article to fix this issue.” It gives me the error code BLZBNTBTS00000011.

I have gone through the steps in the support article and made sure the OS is currently up to date (Window 10 Version 1909) but still getting the same error code. Any ideas / help to fix this issue would be appreciated.

Thanks!

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Main Thread] BLZBNTBGS80000011 - Unable to log in

Hey, Biederman! This error is caused by issues with the digital certificates which can be caused by a corrupted installation or files. Could you try the following steps?

If the problem continues, please try manually reinstalling the digicert SSL Certificates. Click here for the steps.
  1. Go to https://www.digicert.com/digicert-root-certificates.htm
  2. Find DigiCert Assured ID Root CA under the Root Certificates section and click Download DER/CRT
  3. Double-click DigiCertAssuredIDRootCA.crt and click Open
  4. Click Install Certificate…
  5. Select Local Machine and click Next
    Note : If a User Account Control dialog box pops up, click Yes
  6. Select Place all certificates in the following store and click Browse
  7. Select Trusted Root Certification Authorities and click OK
  8. Click Next
  9. Click Finish

Hopefully these suggestions will help, but please contact our Technical Support team if the problem is not resolved since this may indicate a specific or deeper concern that our team will need to look into with you.

For anyone running into a similar error, please check that this is not the BLZBNTBGS80000011 error. This is a completely different error caused by connection issues to Blizzard services. If you are running into the BLZBNTBGS80000011error instead, please refer to this thread. Otherwise, please follow the suggestions above.

Hey Caterepi,

Thanks for the reply.

I tried all the steps listed and still getting the same error. Not sure what else could be causing this issue. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Thanks for the follow up, Biederman! With it persisting, our technical support team will want to look into this further with you and see if there may be issues with the operating system or applications conflicting with the Blizzard Application.

As an additional few steps, it can help to close background applications and run a malware scan. Let’s also try a deeper clean on the Blizzard Application and clear any temp files.

1. Uninstall the application
  2. Press Windows key + R and type in %temp%
  3. Delete anything related to Blizzard or Battle.net
  4. Do the same for %programdata%, %localappdata%, %appdata%
  5. Reinstall the application!

Please contact our technical support team if it continues!