Either fix or refund

I don’t give a rats behind about Activision at this point. I cannot launch COD BOCW. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 5 times. You “launcher” is the only thing I can open at the moment and you got my money. Either reach out to me by COB tomorrow or refund my money. Gaming since the 80s and this is the first time I have ever seen this type of crap pc or console. Again, fix or refund, your choice.

Hey LCplGoose,

Bliz’s only involvement in the CoD games is getting it onto your computer, i.e. installing and patching. Once those are successfully completed, all support responsibility is then transferred to the company that made the game: Activision.

You can see the details in the thread that is pinned to the top of this forum.

1 Like

I can’t launch the game with the blizzard launcher. If blizzard can’t fix it, then give me my money back. I have spent two days messing with this. Activision does not respond, you guys don’t do anything, I have better uses for my money. So process the refund.

The launcher’s job ends at displaying the game being available on your system/allowing you to install updates. As for the game loading and being playable, that’s outside Blizzard’s responsibilities like Leviathan said. I’m sure they can help you get it running in their support forum at Activision.

Because Bliz’s involvement ends after successful installation, the game’s executable not launching becomes the maker of the game’s responsibility.

If you’re not willing to deal with the game’s maker, Boubou outlined how to go about requesting a refund.

Also, that is not true. Blizzard requires me to run the game using their launcher. So since I can’t get past the launch, it is a Blizzard issue. I paid you, I am using your launcher, the launcher is not launching my damn game. I have not even scene an activision logo yet in this fiasco.

The game in question is identified as an Activision Game in the launcher and is there under the Activision logo. I double checked just in case my memory was off.

The Activision logo is in multiple places. In addition to MissCheetah’s pic, it’s also on the game’s Play screen. But present or not, it wouldn’t change the fact that Activision owns all the CoD games.

What’s the sequence of events you’re experiencing when trying to launch the game?