[Doubt/Acchelp] Moving to another continent

Hello Azeroth Champions!

First, sorry if this is in the wrong section.

I’m living on Brazil playing WoW in Azralon server, and recently have accepted a job proposal to work in a project in Sweden to start in September. However I realised that I don’t know how it will affect my game life with my friends. So even after some research, I still have some doubts.

1. Is it possible to keep my account and play in Azralon(Brazilian Server), even from Sweden? Do I need to pay in Real(Brazilian) or in Euro? I’m thinking about to keep my bank account here in Brazil to pay it.

2. Since the Azralon server is in NA, does the ms from Sweden to NA servers is better or worst than from Brazil to NA?

3. How this will also affect me in other games that I have in my Blizzard Account?

4. If I need to create a Euro account, is it possible to keep/link my Account? I don’t have a lots of mounts and archives, but there are some very hard/impossible to get again, like the Invencible mount.

5. This same job proposal is related to a Factory in Rugao (China) next to Shangai. Probably I will need to be there 1~2 years from 2024 to 2026 (not confirmed yet). All those questions above apply in the same way to WoW in Asia? Or they have other rules about it?

Thank you all in advance!

You would be best off asking on the WoW Customer Support forum.

Thank you Miss Cheetah!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.