Diablo3 becoming unplayable

Greetings all.
Trying to play a pet build necro in D3, having some problems and the blizz folks have said that its the responsibility of other players to fix. so here I am, asking for help from other players.
Probably in the wrong category, but there doesnt seem to be a category for D3. If anyone is able to move it to the correct category, that would be appreciated.
Basically the game is becoming unplayable because the pathing on my minions is all manner of screwed up. My golum seems to be desperate to be as far away from me as possible and frequently just stands there watching while I’m being swamped and dying. The skelly army is not much better, they universally focus on the targets off screen, to hell with what I’m doing. Commanding either bunch gets their attention until the nearest shiny thing distracts them again a second later.
I know that it’s not my computer, this thing is a beast that is more than capable of handling the game, and I keep my graphics down low just to be sure. The problem gets worse when the american players log in for the day, indicating server lag may be an issue here.
Is there anything I can do to prevent the game from shooting itself in the foot and failing the season for me?

You will need to post on the Diablo 3 forums. The GMs are not allowed to give game hints or tell you how to play. Other players and websites can though! There are great guides out there.

To get started, you can try the Diablo 3 forums.

1 Like