Diablo2 Acct Stolen

I had my account for over a decade and these people decided to steal my account. Their servers would not allow me to log in and then when it finally allowed me to open the open net my account was lost. Now they tell me that they can not get my account back after I spent all my time and money on this B/S. This is a WARNING that if you waist your money you will lose it since they delete your accounts and blame the game. They will tell you that since it is so old they can not do anything to help you get your accounts back.

1 Like

Diablo 2 Battlenet accounts online have limitations, and always have. If you don’t log in for 90 days the account is deleted and can’t be recovered.

Yes, the game is old and they do not keep logs of what happens in game. They can’t recreate your account. They don’t keep second by second logs of what happens in D3 either so that game also has no restorations.

The only game Blizzard offers any restorations for is World of Warcraft which has a specific detailed logging system.

2 Likes

D2 is not pay to win/play sence blizzard “owns” everything on b net and not the players. its always been play at your own risk and blizzard needs to crack down on the cheating bots and people buying and selling blizzards ip it has totally killed online play and is stealing from blizzard