Diablo VI crashing at startup

Downloaded/Installed the game twice. Scan and repair twice. Still, every time I click on Play, the game starts up but then crashes at the Blizzard splash screen. Nvidia drivers are up-to-date, background apps are disabled etc. still no luck.

I have a friend that is having the same issue. I actually was coming to these forums hoping that somebody had an answer. If I find one, I’ll link it to you.

Same issue here. Any suggestions for a fix?

Im on a 8700k, upgraded to 32gb of rams, msi rtx 2070, 750 evga g2 gold PSU and I cant even get passed loading screen. The game instant hard crashes the entire PC. Shuts down and powers back on. Come on Blizzard… this is early release lets be real man. You guys already took my DI money do something right.

I am having the same issue. Not surprised though… happened during D2 and D3 launches also.

I am having the same issue. Nvidia drivers are updated and it just hangs. I was able to play it in early beta with no issue on this same machine.

So why are you posting about Diablo IV on the Diablo Immortal forums?

A simple search…
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=diablo+iv+forums

First link returned…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.