Diablo IV WASD movement option?

Seriously Blizz, NO WASD toggle option but yes to controller?! seriously…

3 Likes

But we got Speech to Text YAYYYYYY!

Not to mention the supposed inferior mobile game PC Client allows WASD, why not flagship Diablo 4…I don’t get it.

2 Likes

I would love to see this as well. I have a few friends who are trying to get me to play the game with them, but I’ve just been PC gaming for so long now I can not use any other movement than WASD.

I agree, just tested the beta and I did not bother with trying to rebind keys, if that’s a option but moving with WASD bug me bad, but I’m not buy due to I can NOT play offline in single player mode, that’s the main reason I have not bought the last games because no internet, servers are down = no game, for the price I want to play by my self with no one. I travel on the road, and internet is not always available so again, not buying for the price, and it’s sad as the game looks good, and I want it but NO OFFLINE, I’M NOT BUYING. I get mad at devs that do not understand internet is not 100% available, like I said I travel, not home every day. Sad as I want to buy it, and it looks good, feels different from the originals but that is fine, but no offline single player has killed it for me sadly…Sad Gamer,

Hey there,

These are the Battle.net Desktop App forums, so issues pertaining to a specific game should be posted in those forums instead. In this case you will want to provide your feedback in the Diablo IV Forums.

This thread is locked as it’s unrelated to the Battle.net Desktop App.