Diablo Immortals on M1 Macs

Since Diablo Immortals will run on iOS and M1 iPads, will it also be opened up to run on M1 Macs? I love Apple Arcade games where I can just play on whatever I want to. Maybe Blizzard will open their eyes back up to Macs after this. Also, will it run on Apple TV? Sorry if this has already been asked somewhere. It would be nice to be able to play new Blizzard games on Mac since we are just getting dropped from Diablo 2 remake and Diablo 4 and Overwatch 1 & 2 and arcade. Thanks new BlizzardVision for hating Mac so much… :frowning:

17 Likes

what you guys dont have phones?!?

All Apple Fans leave Blizzard in the laste few years. To release Diablo Immortal on Apple Silicon Macs, the only thing they have to do is to unlock this on the Apple App Store Center. The game support Controllers and it would be run out of the box on Apple Silicon Macs.

Costs for this work? 0 $

5 Likes

Please Blizzard, just unlock this in Apple App Store Center :heart: let us play diablo on mac with apple silicon

9 Likes

Yes please enable it, so disappointed when it was not showing up on Mac OS.

7 Likes

+1 PLS, i don´t want to do the workaround.

2 Likes

If you want less of a work around it runs on Paralells with Win 11 arm and the PC version :wink:

+1 please allow us to play on M1 macs

3 Likes

+1
I would also appreciate it if it would finally be possible to play on a M1 Macs.

4 Likes

+1

It would increase my confidence that Blizzard has not abandoned macOS if they were to allow M1 Macs to play DI via the Mac App Store. So far, all the signs look depressing on this front.

Failing that, could you, Blizzard, tell us where macOS fits in your business plan going forward? If it doesn’t, just tell us, so we will know!

I will have to revisit this and consider cancelling my account I have had since 2007 if this gets worse.

2 Likes

I have played Diablo on a for decades and it has been my favorite game. Over the years Blizzard have inexorably (in a way that is impossible to stop or prevent) moved away from Mac. First with Overwatch, Diablo IV, and now with Diablo Immortal. Although I would love to continue with the Blizzard franchise, it seems as if my ability to participate in the future is not my choice. There are other companies out there making GREAT games.

Yes, please. iOs Version plays just fine on m1 mac, just enable it in the app store and put a big disclaimer “no support outside of iPhone/iPad” if you are afraid of additional support costs.

3 Likes

Would also love to be able to play it on my mac. Particularly as the M1 can play ipad apps if the developer/publisher allow it. Doesn’t seem like that big a task.

+1
I would also appreciate it if it would finally be possible to play on a M1 Macs.

i wanna play Diablo Immortal on my macbook pro m1 !!!

this walkaround not works as good as should, and parrarels is not cheap
anyway i dont want walkaround, i wanna play natively

Still waiting for M1 Macbook Diablo Immortal

1 Like

Hello friends I have read this and learnt so many fro here I also found my way to new approach

After unlocking it will be compatible to Apple. Mostly games can be played on windows and IOS side by side, although both have their own specifications to download or unlock.

still nothing, lazy blizzard and netease