Diablo Immortal: Shadow lottery not working

Yesterday, I had 2 signets for the shadow lottery. I went to the mysterious patron to continue with the quest. It asked me if I was sure I wanted to b e a shadow and of course I clicked on the appropriate response to turn in a signet. I also donated a signet to a clan. The window froze and then flickered and I lost my signets. I left the clan (they were inactive) and it didn’t reflect that I had donated the signet anyway. Now I am not even able to join the lottery because it is still stuck at the quest where I need to talk to the mysterious patron. But when I do I get the same question and I can’t do anything.

2 Likes

here are several reasons why lotteries may not work as intended:

Lack of participation: Lotteries require a certain number of people to participate in order to be successful. If not enough people buy tickets, the lottery may not be able to meet its prize payout obligations. This can lead to reduced interest in the lottery and decreased sales, making it even harder to achieve the desired outcome.

Poor marketing: Lotteries require effective marketing to attract participants. If a lottery is not marketed well or is not promoted in the right way, it may not reach its target audience and thus fail to generate sufficient interest …