Diablo Immortal / Battle Pass Disappointment

I’m severely disappointed… I purchased the battle pass not knowing that you could only claim the cosmetics once per account… This is the most frustrating i’ve ever encountered… You don’t even offer a second purchase on another character or even a cosmetic purchase. This is beyond and I mean BEYOND! lame… If this is how this game is going to be run i’ll stop spending money on it immediately… You’d think by now after the backlash that you guys got from making this game you’d not be so lame as to control the microtransactions to this level… What does blizzard have to lose or gain from not allowing players to earn the seasonal cosmetics for all their toons? I don’t get it… At least offer some sort of option to get the cosmetics on alts… Everytime you guys make a game or an expansion you always always screw over the alts…

If I had known this was a single account claim I would have done more research, played more classes and then decided. But I figured it was account wide earnable after purchase, or at least purchasable per character… I’m already hating the micro transactions on this level as it is… Porting this over to PC was a mistake, it’s running too much like a mobile app in gameplay and in it’s transactions… Severely disappointed…

2 Likes

I’m severely disappointed that blizzard comes out with yet another pay to win game… why not just start an only fans too at this point like damn what a bunch of beggars.