[Diablo II] VPN restriction/ban?

Hi Blizzard employees,

After not being able to log in for a few days, I thought i’d read the forums. I did indeed try to log in with my VPN on. I now understand that results in a restriction. Any idea how long this lasts? The guidelines are ambiguous–trying to decide if I need to call my ISP. It’s been two days.

Thank you for your help.

Howdy!

We have a sticky post Here that calls out cloud-based hosting which is either a VPN or Business class connection, both can result in an action. I’d recommend waiting 2 weeks for the action to lift, then try again from a private ISP connection.

Thank you.

Wait WHAT!? How and WHY do you ban people from using BUSINESS class connections? Also VPN - Why do you care what connection I am using to play my game with my valid CD Key? This is ridiculous that you ban people for these reasons.

WHAT basis in reality do you have to justify this ruthless ban hammer? What moron at Blizzard makes these piss poor IDGAF about my customers decisions, and why do you guys tolerate such stupidity?

What a sad shame that you would even post such a statement…the hell is wrong with Blizzard?

9 Likes

Hey there,

This isn’t the appropriate forums for feedback, and you’ve resurrected an old thread. If you need help please post your own thread rather than hijacking other unrelated threads. For feedback on the way the game works, you should post in #diablo-ii-general-discussion

1 Like