Diablo II Resurrected

i keep getting unexpected error on my game too and given a code to give to blizzard D8648ADB-AE4F-4548-A39C-9648568D75B6

1 Like

tambien tengo el error inesperado : F584FC1B-CCB6-402A-9E31-6CF361EF84C1

Hallo Blizz Team.
Ich habe Diablo2 Resurrected vorbestellt und mir die Beta heruntergeladen. Jedes mal wenn ich das Spiel starten will, scheint es sich kurz ƶffnen zu wollen und schlieƟt sich dann wieder. Zudem taucht dann ein Fenster auf, wo ich beschreiben soll, was genau passiert ist.

Siehe Fehlercode: 420A1BA1-0473-4AF2-B2271-ED3E36C87503

Das ist nur einer von vielen Versuchen.

Ich bitte um Hilfestellung. Was kann ich tun, bzw. wo liegt das Problem?

Danke

I really think the issue is DirectX 12. Everything meets minimum requirements I believe. Running Intel 4600 i7 core . Apparently this GPU supports Directx 12 but not full features. Chipset is the chipset it is so I probably wonā€™t be able to play D2R on anything I have available to play on. Is there a way to get a refund?

Someone else said it may be an integrated graphics issue butā€¦

1. Im seeing the same reports of launch failures from user posting desktops with well over the recommended system requirements.
  2. I am indeed running an all-in-one with integrated graphics, however, I installed the beta on a 3 year old HP Laptop with AMD Ryzen 5 and Radeon Vega 6 integrated graphics and 8 GB Ram and it launches, loads and starts a game. It stutters and the rez is set lower and game settings are all set to low but at least it plays. The kicker is this, my current PC with the Iris Xe graphics benchmarks are far superior to the Vega 6 (compares to Intel HD 620 integrated graphics) and Im running the i7 1165G7 processor (quad core 2.9Ghz and up to 4.7Ghz on turbo) and 16 GB Ram and m.2 nvme solid state drive. this PC should be very capable of running this game. So Ill say it now. I dont think its an integrated graphics issue. its just something the developers are gonna have tp fix unless they want to start giving out a lot of refunds.
2 Likes

I have the same problem. Crash after run with code: 9E788FE6-759B-47EE-BC43-B396F27C94C8

I have old laptop HP 226F, but agree with recommended system requirements

also having the same issue been trying for 3 days to get in and just get an unexpected error before the game even loads
the only requirement my specs dont meet is the ram but ive played other games with less ram than needed and just had to play on lower settings and it was fine
wondering what blizz messed up this time :roll_eyes:

I have been trying to run on a laptop with an Intel 4600 i7. Would you consider the problem a problem with Directx 12 ? Supposedly my Setup supports Directx 12 but only up to features 11_1. I saw somewhere that the minimum requirement for D2R was Directx 11 but not really sure.

Running the exact same processor. 32GB RAM, NVMe, and the Iris XE graphics. Canā€™t get the game to launchā€¦tried lots of fixes suggested elsewhere.

Here is the feenack from Bnet Support below. I have no choice but to ask for refund because what they said is the requirement is higher than Diablo 3. I am quite surprised at what they mentioned here. D2R is greater than D3!!

Epinexet
Hey there,

As mentioned previously, this system does not meet the minimum requirements for Diablo 2 Resurrected for the minimum GPU. As a result you will not be able to play during the beta test. You can find the minimum hardware and OS requirements for Diablo 2 Resurrected here: Diablo II: Resurrected System Requirements - Blizzard Support Please note Diablo 2 Resurrected requires a much more powerful GPU and CPU than Diablo 3, and any system below those requirements will crash on launch as you have experienced during the beta.

Support team said below:
I hope this helps clear things up a bit further, and you do have great luck testing the game if you get access to a more powerful system!

Almost 4 days and not a single word from Blizzard? :weary:
Tried everything, from -w on launch options to redownloading everything multiple timesā€¦
Still getting ā€œThe application encountered an unexpected error.ā€ no matter what.
I donā€™t think it has anything to do with my pc specs but here u go:
i7 8700k
16gb ram
RX580 8gb

I think your graphic card does not meet the requirement. The minimum is below

Nvidia GTX 660
AMD Radeon HD 7850

Yeah, customer service and response time is pretty poor. What is the point of pre-ordering this too allow these opportunities when you canā€™t even play! Plus the time you get a response the beta will be over!

This isnā€™t the right forums for the D2R beta.

You want to post in these if you want it seen by the right teams;

A beta is a testing phase, not a chance to play the game early. Every single failure thatā€™s happened since the beta opened is invaluable information for the gameā€™s development.

Now the beta game has update and the error now is different saying in order to play the game but your graphic card does not meet the requirement for the game and the driver must be up to date. I know mine is out of date card but I can still play D3 and other games in the market. So this game bye bye for now.

When I compare D3 and D2R minimum requirement, they are the same. I can play D3 but why Blizzard keep on saying my spec cannot meet the requirement of the game and D3 is lower than D2R? If you are selling D2R the minimum spec must be at least higher than D3 minimum spec so that people can make the right decision before buying. Because I saw the are the same and I can play D3 that is why I bought D2R in the first place.

Im having the same issue. Glad its not just me though!

Just tried launching the open beta. Seems to start launching then exits to an error. Anyone know if this could be due to computer specs? or the blizzard servers?

Hey folks,

This forum is for the beta version of the game launcher, not any of the individual games.

Please post issues with the D2R beta in the D2R beta forums .

Iā€™m not on a PC but having issues on Xbox that are the same. Lots of lagging and freezing. Was in able to access the survey but its seems its happing on all platforms.