Diablo II: Resurrected (Beta) available for MacOS?

Hi, is Diablo II: Resurrected (Beta) available for macOS? I have purchased today as a pre-purchase and comes up as “not available for MacOS”. It does appear to be available for PC and consoles though as Beta.

1 Like

Mac is not supported for D2R, unfortunately. If you don’t have a PC that can play it, then you would want to refund the game.

These are the system requirements.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

Operating System: Windows® 10
Processor: Intel® Core i3-3250/AMD FX-4350
Video: Nvidia GTX 660/AMD Radeon HD 7850
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Storage: 30 GB
Internet: Broadband Internet connection
Resolution: 1280 x 720

RECOMMENDED SPECIFICATIONS

Operating System: Windows® 10
Processor: Intel® Core i5-9600k/AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Video: Nvidia GTX 1060/AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Storage: 30 GB
Internet: Broadband Internet connection
Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Can I hope D2R will appear on mac?

1 Like

I am sorry aleksey, there are no plans for it at this time. If that changes Blizzard will be sure to announce and promote it.

Blizzard is steadily dropping games and support for Apple. Overwatch and D2R are examples - Windows ONLY ! Don’t expect Diablo 4 to be available om Mac’s !

lol don’t even waste your hope on this company since they are too lazy to do their Job
iOS + macOS runs in the same infrastructure / metal api etc :
and they don’t even bothered to make that iOS diablo immortal game available for the macOS users lol
don’t you guys have a phone ? pathetic :rofl:

If they screwed us all by not making Diablo II which they resold lately, compatible for Mac OS, and I can’t get my money back because I “had the game too long” then why on earth would they make this compatible for MacOS. Blizzard only knows the word unfortunately, and the public knows the word disappointment all too well… still want my money back for Diablo II not being a game that I BOUGHT and PAID for and WAS playing it until YOU stopped supporting it on future Mac updates. It’s your JOB to support games for eternity, since you made them, you stand by them. It’s called loyalty to your brand.