Diablo II not working

I installed diablo II on my windows 10 PC and when i try to start the game my screen become dark and the nothing else happens. Someone knows the issue and can help solve this? i tried reinstallation

1 Like

im having the very same problem

Hey man i found a fix to make the game playable. its not exactly what i wanted as the game will not be full screen, but playable none the less.

1. Right-click the Diablo II icon and click Properties
  2. Click the Shortcut tab
  3. Add -w to the end of the Target. For example: “C:\DiabloII\Diablo II.exe” -w

For me i had to put a space before adding -w

enjoy man!!!

There is something else you can try, which is to use a Glide wrapper. I’ve written a basic guide on how to set up Sven’s Glide Wrapper. Have a look:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/blizzard/t/svens-glide-wrapper-setup-guide/6514

Hey man i appreciate this though im not so handy with this stuff and i am confused, plus the damn program is in german.

UPDATE: nevermind even though its in german all i had to do was extract the files to diablo file like you said then added the -3dfx and boom works perfect in full screen. thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Glad its working for you. Have fun!

do u know how to solve de “Cannot load D2Cliento.dll: Error 126” thnks a lot in advance n_n