Diablo II LOD. How often can I create new game sessions without getting a temporary ban?

Help me please. who knows - how often can I create new game sessions without getting a temporary ban?
You are in line to create a game. 10ХХХ

I will get a temporary ban due to the points:

• Leaving and joining games too quickly
  • Repeatedly leaving an area and coming back to change shop or gambling items

Does anyone know the exact numbers of how many times this can be done so that the system does not give a temporary ban? over the last day, I have already received a temporary ban for 3+ hours twice. But nowhere are there rules or precise information. I log into the game, kill the mob, log out and re-create a new game - it looks like the system thinks that I do this too often. But I do it with my hands !!! How can this be too often ???

that is some strict rules. you could play lan though, or single player. single player characters can be played on lan later if you want to. also on battle.net if you choose the open battle.net mode.

Maximum game creation limits:
20 games within a 1 hour period.
100 games within a 12 hour period.

Exceeding these limits will result in a temporary restriction of access from Battle.net with a duration ranging from a few minutes up to 72 hours. The first offense is usually a shorter period of time, however if you keep repeatedly exceeding the limit, the restriction time grows.

To avoid this problem, include more areas in your magic find runs.

1 Like

20 games within 1 hour? seems like a easy thing to hit i was going pritty fast just doing nm diablo runs

Yea this is bullcrap. After 17 years I’m back to loving every second of D2 like it’s new, and I’m finally running Hell mode chaos runs on my first new character and building gear. I must have hit the 20 game limit last night. Or switching too fast to my item mules and back.

I want a Blizzard tech support or admin to confirm if I am banned and why, but putting in a ticket is like submitting to a colonoscopy with the several files I gotta upload that I don’t even know how to create.

they dont want you to have a good experience with d2… you will think that a 20 year old game is actually better than anything blizzard has released in recent history. That is why they go out of their way to make your experience with d2 a bad one. To be fair though, the company is no longer blizzard - they are just using the name

1 Like