Diablo II Ladder Reset - June 5th

Greetings everyone,

The minions of hell grow stronger and are looking for a fight! We are scheduling to reset the Diablo II ladder on Friday, June 5th at 5:00PM PT!

Get ready! Be prepared! Get to the top of the ladder! See you in a few weeks for the latest ladder reset!

Cheers,

Diablo Community Team

28 Likes

Yay, here we go again with another bot infested lag show… :+1:

Good luck to everyone that is legitimate.

21 Likes

Yes New ladder =)) any new Runewords ?

6 Likes

20th anniversary, wouldnt miss it

5 Likes

Excellent! Wish seasons came more frequently, the fresh walks are the best part of the game for me these days.

9 Likes

Get ready! Be prepared! Get to the top of the ladder! See you in a few weeks for the latest ladder reset!<<<

make sure you ban the bots!

17 Likes

Ladder Reset Teams being Formed all Legit Discord.gg/EDUpAKa

3 Likes

Any chance of all the bots being kicked off finally? New patch maybe to get a little taste of the remastered version?

8 Likes

Blizzard hasn’t even announced anything yet… All we’ve heard about Diablo 2:Resurrected/Remastered are rumors, nothing more.

3 Likes

Rumour has it… Zod, Cham, Zod, Jah, Zod, Cham in a 6os paxe. It’s called Overlord. It has Fanta, Concentration, Conviction, 40% cb, 30% ias, -35 to monster resistances and CBF.

1 Like

If they fix the bots and add a little bit of extra content, like idk maybe fixing some of the useless unique that could be actually used for builds. There are so many Items that literally no one goes after for personal use on any builds just because there are way better options. For example most of the 2 handed weapons are sadly under powered. Instead of using the Mang Song’s Lesson which initially looks really good and is supper rare, just can not compare to using a heart of oak and spirit monarch. I mean why not bump it up to 7 to all skills and like 50% fcr? It’s so rare it’s not something most people get a hold of anyways.

1 Like

Can’t resurrect something without it being dead first.

They can’t even pin this post.

4 Likes

I think the general interest/discussion will keep it towards the top until the ladder season goes live… Plus they don’t have to remember to unpin it later on.

The 20th anniversary is in December 2020 I believe? I could be wrong

Woohoo! I am so excited! I don’t know about you all, but this soon to be ending ladder season felt far too long because of staying in from the pandemic. Cannot wait to begin fresh. So excited!

ヽ༼ :heart: ل͜ :heart: ༽ノ

3 Likes

PezRadar, I can’t help but notice this line… Unless there has been a massive ban wave that I’m unaware of, do you really expect legitimate players to climb the “top” of the ladder?

7 Likes

Rwest Baal-xx
Baalnormal1-xx
Rwest Chantxx
Fastbaalxxx
ttnbaalxx
Enchant-cowxx
Enchant-xpxx
Stationchant1-xx
Stationchant2-xx
D2cubechantsxx

Scheduled to resumed June 6th along with their counterparts. Look, I spent 30 seconds creating a level 1 character on USWest Realm, I must be an oracle.

5 Likes

I thInk it’s because the poster of the announcement is a newb. They didn’t even remove the forum spam.

1 Like

Nah - Just had a bunch of items I had to get out regarding PTR for D3.

Last post wasn’t pinned either as the conversation carried it forward but I will pin it just for you guys :slight_smile:

6 Likes