Diablo II Ladder Reset - December 4th

Greetings everyone,

The minions of hell grow stronger and are looking for a fight! We are scheduling to reset the Diablo II ladder on Friday, December 4th at 5:00PM PT in all regions.

Please note that we will be taking Diablo II down across all regions at 2:00pm PT prior to the ladder reset. Diablo II online services will not be available during this time and will be back online at 5:00pm PT for the start of the new ladder.

See you in hell!

Diablo Community Team

21 Likes

Good luck everyone!

Here’s hoping it will be a queue-free experience.

8 Likes

Can u please fix the queues ?

4 Likes

THIS IS MORE LIKE IT, NO QUEUES AND RESET …
GG.

damn automated posting bs forcing me to type more

1 Like

About time Adam :smiley:

1 Like

Oh boy another 20 day ladder that’ll be conquered by robots

3 Likes

queues are bigger problem now , they are back

1 Like

Any bets on how quickly some bot reaches 99 SC? I think the last one was just shy of 21 days.

I’m going to guess within 30 days if the queue issue keeps up.

2 Likes

No thank you. I do not consent.

2 Likes

Wait! Is this another one of Olivie’s postings? Did they manage to create blue text?! Inquiring minds wish to know. :blush: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:alien: :dolphin:

2 Likes

Please, pleeeeeease, get the rename function repaired, that’d be awesome.

Gl to everyone and take care

2 Likes

Awww yeah! Another ladder season! Going west this time because of the queue issues. Can’t wait for my team to catch another sub 3 hour hell baal kill! :grin:

1 Like

Seems adding more IPs to US east realm is not the propper queue fix!
Fix the queues by making the games to not perm instantly when they are created but to perm as it was before ( after 5 minutes of being in it)

1 Like

Seriously? Just when I think blizzard can’t get any worse, it manages to surprise yet again.

Literally a FOUR day announcement. No time to plan no time to take off work. 0 information about the servers or queues that they have been unable to “fix” for the last 6 months straight now… so they are just going to reset the ladder and not say a word like there is no game breaking problem and everything is just fine…

For the billionth time blizzard, this is exactly why you understandably get such a terrible reputation and people literally hate you and your company and will never spend another dollar on you.

Keep up the great work of showing just how much you care about your players.

10 Likes

@PezRadar,
Any news/breadcrumbs/ETA that can be shared yet on the various issues with Diablo 2?
1: Queue issues.
2: MacOS 64 bit problem.
3: The bot plague.
4: Other issues.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Wow, less than a weeks notice, better get cubing my Ists!

No lottery ticket for me, I guessed the 11h.

2 Likes

This x 100 please, fix character rename function please, thank you.

1 Like

Like wtf?
4 days before reset ???

This must be a joke,
We are like +30 years old, who need to plan This.

No reset for me In many many years

3 Likes

i can give you money Blizzard !
don’t forget Blizzard !
you made money thanks to this game
you will not work , don’t be afraid tell us

look and learn blizzard ; project diablo ( good job guys)