Diablo II CD Keys

I have 2 copies of D2 that I’ve had since the game first came out, I’ve been having trouble installing and running from there, so I decided to download the game directly from bliz and use my CD keys I have.

The problem: My CD keys are 16 digits long, the download and install version asks for a 26 digit CD key.

What is the solution so I can play again!

To add your old 16 digit code:

From this forum, click your profile name on the upper right, Account settings. Enter the 16 digit code in the “Redeem a code” field.

To get the 26 digit code, go to Games and Subscriptions (left side), scroll down under “Classic Games”, you should see a 26 alphanumeric code to the right of “Diablo II” and another if you also added Lord of Destruction. These are the keys you need to copy and paste into each installer.

I’m just going to go ahead and throw out a warning about VPN usage since a lot of people trying to play Diablo 2 get hammered with a temp ban because of them. If you do use a VPN, make absolutely sure that it’s turned off before attempting to play on Battle.net. Also some business class ISP’s can get you restricted.

1 Like

I found it, thank you, I realized after I posted what was going on. I found your other comment about it.

2 Likes

You’re welcome. Enjoy the game!

1 Like