Diablo 4 ultimate edition cant launch game

So i bought the ultimate edition of the game and i dont have access to the pre release

2 Likes

Digital deluxe here, and same issue. Code 315306.

4 Likes

I had to restart the desktop app to gain access to it

1 Like

Same issue. upgraded to digital deluxe edition a month ago to get early access. game not available to play yet and no restarting the desktop app did not fix it for me.

2 Likes

I have the ultimate edition. I verified it on their purchase page. I have restarted my computer. The play button is still greyed out. I don’t know how to proceed.

1 Like

Having the same issue - bought digital deluxe edition, play button is greyed out, restarting doesn’t change anything. Not sure what else to do.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, play button dithered. I opened a support ticket, but pretty disheartening to not be able to play on release day since you paid for it.

2 Likes

Also cannot launch the game, play is greyed out. Had ultimate edition gifted to me from my husband. Very disappointed we cannot play together tonight, his is working fine but he is waiting for mine to be fixed.

1 Like

In same situation on PS5

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue and my copy of hte digital deluxe version was gifted to me. Is everyone else who has this problem also gifted the game?

Mine was not gifted but I am in the same household as my husband who was able to get in, while I cannot.

1 Like

I purchased not gifted. will certainly be demanding a refund if not fixed as only upgraded to deluxe for early access.

1 Like

Same, bought Ultimate Edition weeks ago. I tried restarting the client, then I restarted my PC altogether. Nothing. Still keeps telling me the game cannot be played yet. :confused:

For those still having the issue, I found a post by a blizz blue. It said to logout of the launcher, on the settings tab on the login screen, change your region to something else. Relogin, log out and change it back and relogin.

That worked for me. It wont’ let me hyperlink that thread but follow those steps.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, that worked!

Will try that now, thank you!

That worked right away. Thank you!

Thanks!!! that worked for me too!

Same here on ps5! This is ridiculous

1 Like

Still having server error PS4 an hour past prelaunch :cry:

1 Like