Diablo 4 - solo play

Ok guys, here we go again… Let’s see if we can actually have a decent, playable game come out of the experience we all know Blizzard dev team had when they were forced to write Diablo 3 code only being an “online” game.

I played DII DAILY when it came out, and it was ACTUALLY fun, unlike D3, because of the simple fact of it needing to “have an internet connection” to play. Absurd BTW.

So, I’m 100% sure I am not the only one who was disapointed at the development of D3.

If it matters AT ALL to Blizzard entertainment, they would pay attention to the player feedback, and make D4 single player capable, NOT meaning being able to have a “solo game” while online only, but being able to play the game in single player mode OFFLINE.
Cmon team, I shouldn’t have to be pointing this out AGAIN to you… :-/

3 Likes

Now I only buy games with offline mode… Why ? Ask to ours ****** idiot dictators who promote the war between e.u. and Russia… No power plants… No gaz… no energy…

2 Likes

I agree with you, but D3 if it had offline, I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t have fun either as ya know it’d probably be the exact same, no new content, same boring rift runs with nothing exciting but getting slapped by a Barney d*** ever now and then with same cartoon wow graphics that’s honestly runs kinda bad for what it is. Didn’t miss much of you didn’t play much, d2 was and still superior than that game in many ways.

But offline, I do wish we could, had a wind storm here, knocked out power for 6 hours, that came back, but no internet for almost 36 hours now, be nice to play something that doesn’t require internet 24/7.

1 Like

You are breaking into new territory, idea-wise, and the reward of self-fulfillment always beats the allure of a strained mind. Situations like these are a challenge and test of mental assurance or queitude. Holding a devotion to council is equally important as time spent focusing on defeating the doctrine [of evil].
The periods of interruption shouldn’t calcify feeling disorder or entanglement just because quakes and wind threaten ones abode.