Diablo 4 pre purchase bug

I PRE PURCHASE THE DIABLO 4 HOPING TO PLAY TONIGHT BUT WHEN I PURCHASE IT I DIDNT RECIEVE THE GAME BUT STILL THEY DEDUCTED ME FOR IT. I ALREADY MESSAGE MY CARD FOR IT AND THEY SAY THAT THE GAME I PURCHASED HAS ALREADY DEDUCTED THE MONEY BUT WHEN I MESSAGE THE DEVELOPER THEY ALSO TOLD ME THAT THEY DIDNT RECIEVE ANY PURCHASE IN MY ACCOUNT!!!strong text

I’m experiencing the same thing, and have opened a ticket. Transaction had an error and I see activity from Blizzard on my bank account page. Not sure whats up, or why there are seemingly so few of us affected.

Does your credit card statement state “Pending”?

Mine does, funny thing is i gifted the game to my brother prior to trying to buy it for myself and it worked. 30 seconds later pow… im now hundreds out of pocket because i didnt realise they were taking money out each time… silly me.

No its not I already Contacyed them and they say that The blizzard already charged the money but when i contacyed the blizzard they told me that they didnt recoeve any payment

I would Just like to note I experienced this exact same issue since March and still up till today (1/6/2023). Noted the browser (Chrome) seems to stop getting a response back from blizzard comms during the completion of the credit card payment stage??.. Unsure how or why but most likely metadata issue in the background.

I decided to installed Opera GX browser and attempt the transaction. Completed the transaction flawlessly!!!

TIP: Try a differing browser. Chrome and Edge didn’t work for me but Mozilla Firefox or Opera GX may be the go to for Battlenet purchases for myself in future.

6/1/23*

but yeah the same things happening to me. its not even showing up on my battlenet transcations, but it shows up on my bank transactions from 3 months ago.

Some info that might help save you time:

I’ve tried to purchase the game several times over the past week. Don’t bother sending a support ticket because you’ll just get a copy-pasted response (they won’t bother reading anything you typed on the initial post).

I tried multiple methods (debit, credit, PayPal, …). Debit just gives an infinite spinning circle which end up with the item showing “Pending” on your account history. This means it was actually an error and will disappear from your purchase history about a day later.

PayPal didn’t work either. After linking to my PayPal account and attempting to purchase the game, it just gives a worthless error message “We’ve encountered an issue completing your transaction. Please try again later.”

I used a separate card with the same bank and it went through instantly. This proves that their payment vendor is bugged and it works by trial and error for many users. You would think Blizzard cares about money most of all, but I suppose that even this is impeded by incompetent programming.

I’ll have to keep an eye on my bank history over the next few days to see if the flawed system tried to double/triple charge me for the same item after all these attempts.