Diablo 4 Cross Play

Hello,

Since Diablo 4 will be cross-play, I would like to play it both on my PS5 and PC but I have a question regarding the available versions of the game.

I already purchased the ULTIMATE EDITION of the game on PS5. Do I need to purchase the ULTIMATE EDITION as well for my PC for the ULTIMATE EDITION items to transfer on my PC version as well?

(Up to 4 Days Early Access​ to Diablo® IV, Temptation Mount, Hellborn Carapace Mount Armor, Premium Seasonal Battle Pass​ Unlock, Accelerated Seasonal Battle Pass Unlock)

Or can I just buy the STANDARD edition of the game on my PC since progress is cross-save/cross-play?

If so, how will it work? Will I only be able play it on my PS5 for the first 4 days of the early access until the STANDARD edition gains access and then all the items will be transferred to the PC version? Or should I first log-in the game from my ULTIMATE edition and then from my STANDARD edition on the PC will also gain access to the items?

Thank you in advance for any info provided.

1 Like

I also want to know the answer to this.

I’ve already purchased the ultimate edition on PC and would prefer to only have to buy the standard edition on PS5 if cross progression includes everything else?

I just want to make sure that I can progress the seasonal battle pass on my account when using either platform.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.