Diablo 2 servers

Hey Blizzard,

The Diablo 2 servers appear to be down. Can’t see games under the “join” tab. Also… can’t create games. It is giving the “Unable to join” message. Prior to this happening the queue had returned. I just wanted to give as much information as I could about this topic; I also wanted to ensure that you were all aware.

Thank you

p.s- while they are down, can you take care of the kolbot problem lol. xD

1 Like

Yeah, they don’t care. Keep giving the actual human base 72 hour temp bans. While 5 cs bots are running public.

Not supports fault, but sad its like that.

Thank you for the report, Floydian! Are you still experiencing issues with joining the Diablo II servers?

This is outside of technical support’s assistance, but I wanted to assure you that our team is aware of the problems and working on it! We know how much this has impacted our community, not just in-game, but also with the queue at times.

It may have been a server restart to help alleviate these issues, I couldn’t find any details personally about servers being down today, but our teams working on finding a concrete fix to address these issues.

1 Like

I know there are many that are longing for a battle.net experience absent of hacks, bots and cheats. Diablo 2 is a great game, thank you for keeping it alive. Keep up the good work guys, I am much looking forward to the results! :ok_hand: :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

its a shame too come on line and see chars just disappearing

Hey, I’m having the same problem. I use a VPN/Proxy and I always disable it before startup of the game. I cannot connect to Battle.net and I’m afraid of losing my characters. Please help guys, I just bought the game yesterday again after buying it before twice!