Diablo 2 Resurrected Cross Play?

does anyone think that D2R will support cross play considering. It will already be cross progression so maybe they incorporate cross-play also? This would be amazing to see and make it to where more people would buy the game to play with each other.

Answered here with as much as us player folks know right now.

Thank you for you reply <3 I look forward to whats to come :slight_smile:

Not having Cross-play support is a big mistake! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
All players I know say the same thing about it. :roll_eyes:

NOOBS!!! :joy: :joy: :joy: hahah

I just think this is a money scamming technique to force few players to buy the game more than once just to play with your friends who doesnt have the same platform as you… my father just bought the game on my ps4 (since I dont use it anymore) just to play D2R and also bought 12 months of PS + just to realize he cant play with is friends… great experience he has now. he is considering buying a computer just to play D2 with his friend like they did 20 years ago. he really enjoys solo so far, I mean in a spend of 5 days playing online in an open game where ppls can join him he only saw 1 players entering his game…

Has a no-life gamer I fail to understand how this cross-progression is making the experience any better compared to cross-play I mean theres games that use cross-play that are way more focus on your actual mechanical skills that use Cross-play. best exemple: Rocket League … evryone that plays it knows that console have a worst fps so they have litterally half the Fps than Pc and its still crossplay without leaving the fact that keyboard and controller are significantly different

this game is ruined because of no cross play i am the only one left with a pc most of my friends have ps4 and the only friend who got the game is playing on xbox so i cant even play with them so i will never get the game because you made it impossible to play with anyone all for greed i own the original game which was like 20 bucks for D 1&2 so how can a 20 year old game be worth more than the original $60 is insane for a 20 year old game

Blizzard just seems to make sure their franchises is dying for reasons that as nothing to do with the actual gameplay. They just kick us in the nuts with scams and innovative ways to make money claiming its to make the experience fair.