Diablo 2 position in line

Says im 250,000 in line???

1 Like

like 800-1000 in queue, too much waiting since yesterday, help us out, we cant play like this.

2 Likes

You are temp banned homie. That is the new r/d

250K // 60 // 60 == 70 hours ~ 3 days. Enjoy time off.

R/d use to last like an hour? …

I mean i can log onto my character…talk in game and everything didn’t feel like a temp ban…

1 Like

Thank you for your reports! There’s been some other reports with this happening on the USWest. Which server are you currently being queued on? Does this happen on a different gateway?

These queue issues shouldn’t be caused by a temporary restriction. Checking for temporary restrictions, I’m not seeing any applied to you, Chaz347, but I do see it currently in use. Pachi, the same goes for you with it showing in use, but I see a temporary restriction applied yesterday for what looks like, logging in too quickly. It should be cleared now, since it was just a short 10-15 minute restriction. Voodooist, I did see one restriction caused by using a VPN/VPS service, but it should have been lifted back on July 2nd.

I’ve forwarded this over to our team, but with this being the weekend, we may not hear back as soon as we’d prefer. We’ll keep a look out for any updates on the situation!

I play on USEast, and i am logged on talking in channel. But i was logged off alll last night.

I was confused why this would be happening, it happend to me last week aswell, couldn’t play for two days.

When i click on join games it says*No new games can be created, please join a game or try later. When i create a game, gives me that long que.

When i log onto USWest i can see the games, and create them.

Thanks for the response.

1 Like

why am I being put into a que every time I create a game??

1 Like

i cannot join or create a game it puts me in que and then just keeps added me back to the end of it once it goes close to my turn

ty. hopefully they get to the bottom of this quickly

yes it was lifted on July 2nd. I am all set - I was just making him aware of what the line count typically means. thank you.

Stilll getting 111,000 in line to que…

If im not temp restricted what can it be…?

900 in line atm, was doing well earlier

1200 in line this morning

Can´t even log on.
Whats going on?

Same here, 10K… idk why

Hey all, this is just a resurgence of this issue. Let’s collect the reports there instead. I’ll repost what I have on this shortly.