Diablo 2 LoD Online Crashing

Hi,

Diablo has been crashing repeatedly for me over the past few days. I am playing on the US East Ladder.

When joining and creating games I frequently observe a complete game client crash first dropping me from them game then completely closing the software brining up the Blizzard crash box.
Report ID:
FC81BD16-E086-4BB6-B9DE-23375111F9E1

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,
Axe

Hey, Axe1776! It looks like the main crash is with the NT layer of windows, one of the other crashes are calling out the remote procedure protocol which is a bit odd. Could you see if a New Admin account experiences the same issues with the game crashes when joining/creating a game?

If the problem continues, let’s gather a DxDiag file to check out. Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
DxDiag Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

4C2705AE-7034-4C5A-AF93-EF0CABD2F08E HELP me

Please do not resurrect old threads. The post you are replying to is 3 years old.

Additionally providing a crash ID but no description of what the issue issue or even which legacy title you are experiencing issues with prevents the community from being able to offer any meaningful assistance.

Finally after doing some digging it does not look like your crash ID is related to Diablo II: 2000 or any of the Blizzard Arcade titles. If this is for Diablo II: Resurrected you would receive the best assistance by posting in the Diablo II Resurrected forums as these forums are for legacy titles not the classic remakes or remasters.

If this is actually for one of our Legacy titles, then please create a new post with the details of what you are encountering and the community will offer assistance.

1 Like