Diablo 2 legacy / diablo 2 resurrected

blizzard games should implement a STORE system
for BOTH diablo 2 LEGACY and RESURRECTED
thus the BOTS would stop ruining LADDER every season
and not only would there be BANDWIDTH for your userbase to play,
finally a REAL HUMAN might win ladder, in either game.
(and blizzard can collect a ton of money at the same time)
BLIZZARD LOSES MILLIONS TO CROOKS RUNNING STORES, ANNUALLY.
fight back guys, put a store in the games that allows you to use your credit card and buy the SAME STUFF they are selling in their online stores.

WHY NOT?
MAKE MONEY, HAVE REAL LADDER COMPETITIONS,
SOUNDS LIKE A WIN / WIN, TO ME, BLIZ~

Hi,

Feedback on Diablo II (2000) and Diablo II: Resurrected belongs to other forums…

For D2R, use the D2R General Discussion forum:

For Diablo II (2000), use the Classic General Discussion forum:

Best of luck in your games !

1 Like

i only mention it in tech support
cuz once again as ladder comes to a close
one cannot even use the diablo 2 legacy server, make games, or join “runs”
aka, they’ve literally decided who won ladder (the bots)
and we all know why the service is crap now, so a REAL player can’t GET on the LADDER.
tired of playing a blizzard game that caters to BOT users more than live players.
if BLIZZARD wants to get SUED they’ll ignore my POST ABOVE, and keep letting bots play. so help me god buddy, IF ITS BOTS IN EITHER GAME NEXT SEASON, i’m suing you guys for 20 million in mental anguish, SO FIX YOUR CRAP SOON.

do you understand what i am saying TECH GUY

1. I AM TIRED OF LOSING TO FAKE PLAYERS (BOTS)

2. I AM TIRED OF THE SUDDEN CRAP SERVER SUPPORT WHEN BLIZZARD IS DONE MAKING MONEY OFF OF SAID BOT SALES (TRY DENYING IT BUT I KNOW BLIZZARD GETS A CUT FROM ALL OF THE BOTS FARMING/SELLING)

3. I AM ANXIOUS TO PLAY AND GAIN A SPOT ON LADDER, CUZ ITS BEEN IMPOSSIBLE SINCE THE GAME STARTED, AKA BOTS HAVE RUINED THIS GAME SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME, why the heck would i ever buy d2r, when you are LETTING THE EXACT SAME CRAP, happen over in that game too. LIKE I SAID, STORES IN GAME, OR NO MORE PEOPLE. we’re tired of LOSING TO BOTS, AND HAVING ZERO CHANCE of winning the stupid game (and god knows we’ve tried for 2 long decades off and on)

so ya 20 million in MENTAL ANGUISH damages, sounds ABOUT RIGHT TO ME.
so fix your game, fix your hosting server, and stop jerking us CUSTOMERS, around, @BLIZZARD.