Diablo 2 dead to me now

I was learning to deal with queues and they were considerably better and I was having alot of fun with diablo 2 mind you im in college full time don’t get to play alot. so past few days people have been joining my games and killing bosses the act after mine so i have to leave and remake over and over its getting so toxic i was asking for help and they come in and just f me over for no reason…
Also today the final straw was pulled i was trying to trade my 2 highest runes for a shako and buddy comes in all gung ho to trade im like cool and he mistakenly closes trade we redo it and i hit accept come to find out its a fake helm this time not the shako… toxicity is at an all time high now all the time i put in farming for stuff is gone ill never get that stuff back and this guy gets out scott free, i reported but nothing will happen to him lets face it oh well blizzard launcher officially uninstalled peace out world hopefully some of you will get some fun out of the game without others ruining it for you but i really doubt that will happen, i dropped all the rest of my stuff for others its not much but i can’t seem to get anything anyhow and its just stolen or someone just tries to join and ruin games on purpose, even the gaming world is becoming unbearable… I hope karma finds you protosskillah, thanks for ruining diablo 2 for me.