Diablo 2 Classis GONE! BRING IT BACK!

I noticed Diablo 2 and Diablo 2 CLASSIC have been REMOVED from the desktop app! The hell??? I had to go in through the website>account>games&Subs to download the classic game!

Put it back in the desktop app!

1 Like

Diablo 2 (2000) and LoD (2001) have NEVER been in the Blizzard desktop app. That app is for Battlenet 2.0 games (modern games).

So no, they won’t be putting it on the App. D2R will be on the app when it releases though because it actually uses the modern Battlenet infrastructure.

No other Classic games are on the App either in their original forms. Only remade/remastered ones that use modern Bnet.

2 Likes

Um yes it was. I had this issue with SC:BW when they remastered it… It was on the store. Stop simping.

That has noting to do with the OP’s issue. Nobody talked about the Store.

The OP wanted to download Diablo 2 (2000) using the Desktop launcher. The game they wanted has never been downloadable via the Desktop App.

Funny you jump in 7 months later and have no idea what the thread is even about.

Facts are not “simping”. Facts help people understand how things work.

Any of the old Blizzard games can not be found on the Launcher. Period. Only New ones or ones that are remastered to work on Battlenet 2.0.

You necroposted a 7 month old comment just to make an Epic Fail. Well done ! LOL

So you’re saying we can only find the bad games on the launcher? How do we get the good games then?

Some are still sold by Blizzard such as Diablo 2 (2000) and LoD (2001). You then download and install from the account management section. Sometimes that even works.

Diablo 1 and Hellfire you can get from GOG games. They had a partnership with Blizzard to release a version that could be played on modern systems. They might have some of the Warcraft ones too? I did not check.

For most stuff you would have to google it. It can be hard to get the older games running unless they were updated for newer systems.

Note - MVPs are other players, not Blizzard staff.