Diablo 2: Battle.net activation

I have an original copy of Diablo 2, had it sense I think 2001. My Mom got it for me, for my Birthday, though she got it late. I had boot camp. Any way I installed it and cannot activate it on Battle.net as I have already activated the CD Key a long time ago. Do I need it reset, or are there other means to activate it? I was really hoping to get discounted Resurrection as my goal.

There is no discount for D2 Resurrected for having the original versions of Diablo 2.

D2R is a full price game.

There is a bundle you can buy with D2R and D3 that gives a huge discount on the D3 content, but nothing related to the Classic D2 versions.

This won’t help you get a discount, but to claim a D2 (2000) code to your Bnet account you go to your Bnet Account Dashboard and Claim the key. That will then generate a 26 digit key that shows up under your Games Summary. You would use that when installing D2(2000) with the digital download. That game has not changed and is still playable on old Bnet.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.