D:I PC Client Controller Issues

Using a PS4 controller on Windows client. Just after today’s update, my “use” button flickers on and off and when I try to interact with things, my button press does not work when the “use” button disappears. It is very frustrating and it didn’t happen before the update. I have tried turning off my mouse in case that was an issue, but the problem persists.

2 Likes

i have the same problem with my ps5-controller since today.
the x button flashes like crazy and you have to press it multiple times to trigger the function…

2 Likes

Same issue with Xbox one controller. The interact icon kept flashing non-stop.

2 Likes

Told ya Blizzard, common sense would dictate to fix your current problems before integrating more content!!!

1 Like

Same issue on Xbox controller on PC. after being killed over and over because i cannot interact with buff towers and getting stuck on the because of the interactive button i just turned the game off for the day. if it aint fixed tomorrow i woulnt play. if it still aint fixed after that, cant say ill be back, its been frustration after frustration on this game.

1 Like

Same issue. Xbox controller, just started after update.

1 Like

same, after the update the interact button keeps blinking and u have to press 2 or more times on the controller to work…

1 Like

i found out tht when u press Enter to activate chat, the interact button works as expected…
using a x360 controller

1 Like

Same here after this mornings update. XBox controller, wired to computer playing PC client.

1 Like

I am also having the same issue with my Xbox controller when playing on the PC. This flicker will make it hard to pick up items, rez other players, activate shrines, and complete quests.

Same issue.
After the most recent Diablo Immortal update (17 August 2022), the “interact” function is going crazy.
Xbox controller - the controller functioned flawlessly until the update earlier today. Now, when pressing the “A” button to interact, the hand icon rapidly flashes and it takes multiple button presses to engage.
This is so buggy. I have checked the controller inputs (fine), power supply (fine), and updates (up to date) - it even performs correctly with other applications - the problem is the recent DI update.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.